LET YOUR IMAGINATION RUN WILD
Our ballrooms are elegant, with the magnificent views and splendor that comes from being over water and close to the sea, in the heart of San Juan. With the elegance of European clubs and the solid reputation of an enterprise with more than 80 years in business, Club Náutico de San Juan offers distinction and comfort, all wrapped up in a single location. Enter a stateside ballroom. Take in its large windows, exuberant woods, floor-to-ceiling glass. Enjoy its openness, its newness; let it bring out the best in you and your guests.
There has never been a venue for activities with the flair, and ambiance of the ballrooms at Club Náutico de San Juan.
MEETINGS & EVENTS SERVICES
- The Club offers the best venue for parties, seminars, press conferences, dream weddings, rehearsal dinners, Christmas events, assemblies, business lunches, and much more. Remodeled in 2006.
- Capacity: 300 guests for formal, seat-down activities such as weddings or dinners and 350 guests for cocktail events.
- Subdivided capacity: 80 guests per Salon and up to 100.
- Location: Second floor of Club Náutico de San Juan
- Can be sub-divided into three independent salons to better accommodate your guest’s needs.
- Foyer and entry hall are perfect to receive guests and create a pre-reception area. You might as well have a pre-activity cocktail or a buffet line here.
- Full cuisine and beverage services in-house.
- Air-conditioned in all areas.
- Electrical equipment to support most of all modern electronic devices.
Iris Villegas, Sales, Events and Banquets Manager (Click to e-mail) , is eager to provide assistance and counseling for a successful activity: menus, set-up, personnel, and/or required equipment. We are eager to serve you!
Meet our new and beautiful Salon Marina
THE BEST CUISINE
Club Náutico de San Juan has a state of the arts kitchen headed by Chef Juan Carlos Vicens. He is an outstanding connoisseur, highly recognized with numerous awards and distintions.
Chef Vicens studied in the Culinary Institute of America and has been a professor of the “Escuela Hotelera de Puerto Rico,” for the past few years. He has won awards from the American Culinary Federation and the Puerto Rico Hotel Association. His culinary masterpieces have been presented in international competitions in Berlin, Mexico, and other countries.
Contact Iris Villegas, Sales, Events and Banquets Manager (Click to e-mail) for assistance and counseling: menus, set-up, personnel, and/or required equipment.